Saturday, September 17, 2011

Need help

     May be my today's post is not like previous ones, in my previous posts I was always doing my best to be positive and focus on every positive aspects in my life. How I learned to improve my life and how I learned that my life and my happiness are my own responsibility. Yes my beliefs and my thoughts shape my life. It's up to me to focus on the positive or the negative.


     But during the past two weeks I was totally drained because of someone in my life who is careless and negligent. Someone who doesn't care a lot about what I want?, what hurts me?, what annoys me?, and although I keep telling them, they always find excuses for what they do. I told them about it in all possible ways but nothing changed. I feel really powerless. The situation that is coming up repeatedly is not the only one, there is a big baggage from the past that I am trying hard to let go but it shows up with every new unpleasant situation. The impact of all of that is not just some annoyances but it shows physically as pain in different parts of my body, stomach pain, IBS and headaches.


I really feel powerless and all what I was repeating to myself as being positive, taking responsibility, responding and not reacting,  focusing on the blessings and being grateful isn't working any more. I need help. 

2 comments:

  1. Sending you love and power! It maybe looks like you are in a place where you don't see a door..........yet. Maybe at this time, it is time to grieve. Take your time and then continue on your journey. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your warm feelings and I think you are right, sometimes all is needed is just give ourselves some time to recover and go on on our journey. :)

    ReplyDelete