Sunday, April 5, 2009

My first post

The idea of posting my thoughts and having a blog is completely new to me, it's one of the requirements of the study at the International Coach Academy. I must have a blog and journal regularly. I am doing many new things these days. The most important one is my enrollment at CPCP to study at the ICA and become a certified life coach.
I have read about coaching for almost a year or may be more but I finally took the first step when I found by accident the website of the ICA and found that I don't have to attend any classes in person as other Academies ask. All classes will be by phone, teleclasses.
It's a genius idea, I don't have to travel or spend long months away from my kids that need me, neither I have to leave my work. Just a telephone line or a laptop with skype installed and a monthly subscription to call a landline.
Every day the technology makes our life easier and easier.
I will start my teleclasses next Friday 10th of April 2009. My Plan is to graduate on September or December 2010.
I want to take my time and have enough practice to be able to get a deep understanding of the coaching process and enough experience as well. In addition I want to enjoy this period in all ways. I can benefit of this journey in several ways. First I will have the chance to be coached during my training which I needed to grow and improve my life, second it's a great opportunity to practice English language listening, writing and speaking as well and finally I will learn and
get certified then I will be able to work as a life coach which is my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment