Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A new beginning

I will start my coaching classes at the ICA next Friday.
I consider this course a new beginning of my life, I will benefit as much as possible of this course to improve my life.
Starting a blog was one of the requirements of the study, I always thought that writing down my thoughts in a journal is a good idea. During long years since I was in high school I started to write sometimes but I never did it regularly although I think it helps to get rid of my stress, my depression or my sadness.
Only now I noticed that I never wrote when I was happy. Anay way I have to build a journaling habit because I must write regularly about my coaching course and my learning process.
It is useful to do toit because later I will be able to track the progress I made in my studies.
I wish myself good luck in my new course and wish myself all the success I dream of :).

No comments:

Post a Comment